The vision of our church is to glorify our God and Savior, Jesus Christ, to make true disciples throughout all the nations by means of missionary activity and support, to minister the ordinances, to edify believers, and to do all that is sovereignly possible and biblically permissible to magnify the name of Jesus.
What we believe:
- The Bible is inspired. There is one true God.
- Jesus Christ is fully God.
- Mankind willfully sinned against God.
- The salvation of mankind.
- The ordinances of the church. (Baptism in water & Communion)
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- The initial physical evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives audible expression (Acts 2:4).
- Sanctification. Accepting in faith Christ’s sacrificial death and resurrection.
- The Church and its mission. Save the lost, worship the Lord, and build a unified body of believers mature in faith and knowledge of God’s Word.
- The ministry.
- Divine healing.
- The blessed hope. The soon return of the Lord (I Corinthians 15:51-53).
- The millenial reign of Christ. The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of all Christians, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-6).
- The final judgement. Anyone whose name is not found in the Book of Life, will be sent to everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46, Revelation 20:11-15).
- The new heavens and the new earth. According to God’s promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness will dwell and reign forever (2 Peter 3:13, Revelation 21-22).